Island Opry celebrates its inaugural year of great country music and more! Unlike typical concerts, the Opry presents at least four performers in each show, giving the audience a sample of each artist’s musical style.
Inspired by the Nashville music scene, Island Opry honors country music’s rich history and dynamic present while showcasing a mix of country legends, contemporary chart-toppers who have followed in their footsteps as well as some local favorites.
Each show will feature at least four bands from a wide range of musical talent playing over four hours total. Set on the waterside stage at Roanoke Island Festival Park, gates open at 5:00 PM while showtimes start at 6:00 PM.
For tickets, please contact us at 1-877-FLY-THIS.
Things to Know About Island Opry
- Parking is located onsite at Roanoke Island Festival Park. Parking is FREE.
- Gates open promptly at 5:00 PM.
- Beach umbrellas & tents are NOT ALLOWED. In the event of rain the event will be moved indoors.
- Remember to bring your chairs or blankets for seating.
- NO outside food or beverages permitted. Vendors will be selling beer, wine, sodas and an assortment of food all evening.
- Pets are NOT permitted in the festival seating area.
- Concerts take place at Roanoke Island Festival Park, located 1 Festival Park in Manteo, NC 27954.