KHK Inc. is seeking fun, motivated, customer service oriented individuals to help “Teach the World to Fly”
Mission & Purpose
Our mission is to be the leading company in adventure recreation and retailing, by building a reputation for fun, and excellence through dedication to customer service, quality, safety, and value.
Conduct & Appearance
Employees are representatives of Kitty Hawk Kites, and as such are expected to conduct themselves properly at all times while on Kitty Hawk Kites premises. Smoking, public displays of affection, harassing behavior, and foul language are examples of conduct inappropriate for the workplace.
Please note that Kitty Hawk Kites is a drug-free workplace, and employees are subject to random drug tests.
In addition, employees are expected to make extra efforts to appear neat and professional and comply with Kitty Hawk Kites’ grooming standards, including:
- Always wearing a Kitty Hawk Kites shirt, which should be neat, clean, and wrinkle-free. Kitty Hawk Kites provides employees with 3 free employee t-shirts (conditional).
- Wearing pants or shorts that are neat, hemmed, and of appropriate style for the workplace (e.g. no short-shorts or cut-offs).
- Maintaining good personal hygiene.
- Hair shall be groomed and of a naturally occurring color.
- Name tags must be worn by all retail and reservations associates at all times.
- Outdoor employees may wear Kitty Hawk Kites hats.
For Male Employees: Hair should not fall below the shoulder (unless worn in a pony-tail), and no earring or cosmetic rings of any type shall be worn on the head area. Male employees may have well-trimmed mustaches and/or beards, but stubble is unacceptable.
For Female Employees: No rings shall be worn on the head except earrings. It is a condition of employment for the prospective employee to agree to follow the standards for appropriate behavior, dress, and grooming.