Kitty Hawk Kites Adventure Tower
$25 Per Person
Save $20 per person!
Participants under 10 years old or under 54 inches (4’ 6”) tall must be accompanied by a paying adult. Please call to book any participants under 4'6".
Call 1-877-359-8447 to Reserve over the phone.
Gift Certificates Available
Not sure when to book? Purchase a Gift Certificate! Gift Certificates are non-expiring and transferable.
Experience the new Kitty Hawk Kites Adventure Tower at Waves Village Watersports Resort in Rodanthe, NC … the first of it’s kind on Hatteras Island! Our unique tower creates a safe and interactive atmosphere that features 3 levels and 15 climbing elements that will challenge kids and adults, both mentally and physically.
This adventure ropes and challenge course, designed and manufactured by KristallTurm®, a worldwide leader in the industry, is world renown for its highest quality and safety standards, as well as its unique design and can accommodate up to 20 participants.
Adventure Tower Rules and Regulations:
- Must be at least 48 inches tall and under 260 pounds to participate.
- Participants under 10 years old or under 54 inches (4’ 6”) tall must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- All participants must complete and submit a waiver before participating. If under 18 years old, a waiver must be signed by a parent of the participant.
- You may not enter the tower area without proper harness and safety equipment provided by our staff. If you have questions, please ask a KHK crew member.
- Every person entering the tower must be attached to the safety system.
- Harness and safety equipment must be viewable at all times.
- Participants must demonstrate proper technique and understanding of the safety area prior to leaving the demonstration area.
- Be safe. We reserve the right to remove anyone who does not follow the rules. If you are removed from the tower for safety reasons, no refunds will be provided.
- Please notify a KHK crew member immediately if you see any safety issues.
- Respect and follow KHK crew member instructions at all times. Failure to do so may result in removal from the tower.
- Climb within your abilities.
- Only one climber per challenge will be allowed at any time except if a child needs the assistance of an adult.
- Pregnant women, or guests with any medical conditions including heart conditions, respiratory problems, high blood pressure, neck or back pain, epilepsy, or other significant physical conditions, should not participate on the tower.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate on the tower.
- Please remove all jewelry and empty pockets prior to entering the tower to avoid damage, loss, or injury. Kitty hawk kites is not responsible for lost or damaged personal items.
- Long hair must be pulled back for safety reasons.
- All glasses and eyewear should be secured with a strap before entering the tower.
- Closed-toe shoes must be worn to participate.
- For safety reasons, shorts or pants must be worn to participate. No dresses or skirts allowed.
- No smoking on the premises at any time.
The brand KristallTurm® stands for precision engineering, maximum safety and highest quality standards – not only applied to the material used, but also to the production process and customer service. Innovative design not only of the main structure, but also of the small details, such as themed climbing elements, make KristallTurm® stand out in the market.
Progress in the Making (July 2016):
A Look at the Construction of the Kitty Hawk Kites Adventure Tower
Experience the new Kitty Hawk Kites Adventure Tower at Waves Village Watersports Resort in Rodanthe, NC … the first of it’s kind on Hatteras Island! Our unique tower creates a safe and interactive atmosphere that features 3 levels and 15 climbing elements that will challenge kids and adults, both mentally and physically. This adventure ropes and challenge course, designed and manufactured…More Info >>