BEACH EQUIPMENT SETUP (MON – FRI)
Kitty Hawk Kites can now help you arrange a daily setup service for a variety of Beach Equipment! Service is available currently for the Towns of Duck, Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills and Nags Head. Equipment available includes:
- Canopy Shade Tents (10×10)
- Beach Chairs
1 Umbrella & 2 Chairs | Weekly Rate
$299 -Mon – Fri Setup Fee
Umbrella x 1 Included
Chairs x 2 Included
$319.18 after NC Sales Tax
2 Umbrella & 4 Chairs | Weekly Rate
$399 – Mon – Fri Setup Fee
Umbrella x 2 Included
Chairs x 4 Included
$425.93 after NC Sales Tax
4 Umbrella & 8 Chairs | Weekly Rate
$649 – Mon – Fri Setup Fee
Umbrella x 4 Included
Chairs x 8 Included
$692.81 after NC Sales Tax
DAILY BEACH SETUP PACKAGES
Not sure what works best for your family or group? We’ve taken the hassle out of planning and created packages based off our most popular rental equipment!
With three tiers of options, we’ve got something for every beach day [MORE INFO].
When you book, choose your check-in date. We will reach out to you to confirm your check-out date among other details. Non-oceanfront house setups require an additional $100 setup fee
Tent/Umbrella/Chair Beach Setup (Monday – Friday)
Beach Setup Service is not available for Saturday and Sundays due to heavy traffic chaos that prevents setup when coupled by town regulations, which limit when setups may be erected. If your house is NOT an oceanfront property, you must coordinate with our reservations team, which beach access for setup upon arrival to the area.
Please close the umbrellas when not at the beach. This will prevent the umbrellas from launching or getting damaged in unexpected storms/high winds.
Please close the umbrellas and fold your chairs at the end of the day when you are finished using the setup.
Daily Setup Details:
- Setup by 9:30 AM
- Breakdown by/after 5:00 PM
- Tents, Umbrellas, Chairs & Corn Hole
- Transportation of the Adventure Watersports Equipment to/from the beach is NOT included in daily setup. If you take this equipment to the beach, you are responsible for its security.
- No tents will be set up in winds gusting to 25 mph or more. This is a danger to your family as well as other beach goers and the equipment.
- No Set Up Services will occur during thunderstorms. We will get working on all of our customers gear once it is safe to do so. You will be notified when we start making rounds for set ups after a storm.
- During afternoon thunderstorms we may collect and store equipment to prevent damage in high winds. You will be notified when a storm is in the area and we start collecting equipment.