Hang Gliding // Kayaking // Kiteboarding
Kitty Hawk Kites is happy to work with groups of all sizes. Given enough notice, we can accommodate groups of most any size. Depending on what the group’s needs/wants, we may be able to set you special packages, tours, lessons, or activities.
- Every Kitty Hawk Kites recreational activity requires no experience and is suitable for absolute beginners. We focus on teaching, guiding, and experiencing new adventure activities in a fun and safe way. Activities eligible for group discounts include:
- All Dune Hang Gliding Lessons
- All Tandem Hang Gliding Flights
- All Kayak Eco-Tours
- All Kiteboarding Lessons
- A “group” is constituted of five or more people. Different group rates apply depending on the size of the group, either 5-9, 10-19, or 20+ people.
- A group reservation needs to be made at least two weeks in advance; more notice is preferable. (Under certain circumstances, a reservation my be made less than two weeks before the activity, however, full payment will be required at that time and no refund will be possible).
- A $200 deposit fee is due at the time of booking to reserve scheduled activities.
- Payment must be received in full at least two weeks in advance.
- Reservations not paid in full two weeks prior to the scheduled activity shall be cancelled.
- A full refund may be given if cancelled 30 days or more prior to the first scheduled activity.
- A refund (less the non-refundable deposit fee) may be given if cancelled a week or more prior to the first scheduled activity.
- Absolutely no refunds will be given for cancellations made less than one week before the first activity.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have their parent fill our a waiver form for each activity they are participating in. Waver forms may be downloaded, printed, and filled out by a parent beforehand if they will not be present for any/all activities. Faxed waiver forms are acceptable; scanned and emailed waivers are not acceptable. Waivers can be found by clicking here.
- To receive military group discounts, the promo code must be read to the reservationist over the phone or presented to them in person. A military ID must be presented at the time of the activity and is necessary to receive any/all military discounts.
- Unless otherwise specified, military group discounts, as well as large group discounts, only apply from Labor Day through Memorial Day. The standard 10% military discount is still eligible throughout the entire year.