Employment, Housing & Transportation
Housing is expensive and can be difficult to obtain on the Outer Banks. For seasonal full-time employees, Kitty Hawk Kites assists on a first-come/first-served basis.
Housing Available – Contact Human Resources for more information.
General Information on All Houses:
- All houses are non-smoking and no pets.
- Living areas and bedrooms are shared
- Housing can be co-ed
- No male/female shared rooms are permitted.
- Overnight guest are not permitted
- All housing will have on site washer/dryer units.
- Twin size beds will be provided
- Tenants are responsible for linens, pillows and towels.
- Limited parking is available.
- Utilities provided include: Basic TV, wireless internet, local phone service, water, and electrical services
- Security deposits can be made by check, money order or credit card.
- It is recommended that you read the entire contract and understand it before signing (as it is a legal document). A standard version is provided here. Changes in your working conditions do not release you from the lease requirements.